08081 565604 | Press & Media | Blog

A message from Charles Russam, Managing Director of Working Free. 

We would be very pleased to talk with you about any aspect of the work we do in the broad area of Independent Working at senior levels. We are keen for information, views, suggestions that are likely to add value to all those who operate – or will operate – in this emerging and important market.

As you move around www.WorkingFree.co.uk  please take one dominating thought with you.  THIS!

In the end we are all Individuals.  Many see the future – likely to be NOW -as very much about the Individual.  Maybe we should be talking and thinking about a new Industrial Revolution – The Age of the Individual.

Working Free seeks to break new ground in how all senior people transition their skill sets, abilities, experiences , life styles and aspirations from Dependence to Independency as a Senior Independent Professionals.

Working Free interprets the ONS UK employment total of 33m as including 19m purely FTEs (Full time Permanent Employees) – 57%  – and sees the rest – 43% as something different.  This is where Senior Independent Professionals fall. It is a huge market.

Click  above to play message from Charles Russam.

Call us: 08081 565604

Email us: hello@WorkingFree.co.uk

Working Free Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 08963376. Registered Office: c/o Hillier Hopkins LLP, 45 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JG

“Better Comes Next” is our collaborative and inclusive management mission.

2024 Working Free Limited · Call us on 08081 565604 · Message Us Equality & Diversity Policy | Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement | Terms of Business

Working Free Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or disadvantage that may arise out of reliance on any opinions, material or introductions made through this website and all those making use of these services should take appropriate business and legal advice and conduct appropriate due diligence before making any commitments.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?