Innovation & Creativity Courses
Master Lateral Thinking – Special offer 40% Off
Become a Creative Problem-Solver and find Fresh Ideas and Solutions
Do you and your team sometimes get stuck for ideas? Do you keep tackling the same problems and not cracking them? Lateral thinking is an essential skill for anyone who wants to be a smarter problem-solver, an ideas person and a creative thinker. This course covers all the key elements of lateral thinking and shows you step by step how you can harness its techniques to boost your brain power and creativity. It contains many inspiring stories and examples as well as tips, tricks and methods to improve your mental agility. The course includes exercises and assignments so that you can develop your skills by practising. Complete this course and you will come up with better ideas at work and in other walks of life. Lateral thinking skills will help advance your career. And you will become a more interesting person – because you think differently!
In this course you will learn:
- What is lateral thinking and why is it so potent?
- How to challenge assumptions
- How and when to break rules and conventions
- Why you need to ask searching questions and how to do it
- How to deliberately take a different point of view
- How great lateral thinkers conceived breakthrough ideas
- How to use random inputs to displace your thinking
- How lateral thinking puzzles can exercise the brain and improve questioning skills
- How to generate really creative and radical solutions for problems big and small
The course includes:
Two hours of downloadable video
13 short video lectures
13 downloadable resources including 6 Exercise sheets
Full lifetime access on computer or mobile device
A 30 Day money-back guarantee
The course is ideal for students, business professionals and anyone who needs to solve problems and find smarter ways to do things. No prior experience is needed.
Advanced Brainstorming Techniques
Learn how to run really effective Ideas Sessions
Unlock the creativity in you and your team by learning how to run really effective brainstorms, ideation sessions and ideas meetings. This course takes you beyond basic brainstorming into powerful methods which displace people out of their comfort zones and enable them to generate many radical ideas. You learn how to evaluate and refine the initial ideas so as to select a handful of winning ideas to implement.
The course steps you through the structure of a successful brainstorm by explaining how and when to use divergent thinking and convergent thinking. It includes 15 brainstorming tools which are proven to deliver great ideas. It shows how you select the best ideas. It includes the remarkable How? Wow! Now! method for voting on ideas. Although it is primarily focussed on group activities, the course contains methods which you can use on your own to boost your personal creativity.
Bonus methods and a lecture on SWOT analysis have recently been added.
When you complete this course you will be able to run highly effective brainstorms which deliver actionable results for your team, your department and your organisation. It will help advance your career.
You will learn how to:
- Facilitate Successful Brainstorms
- Set-up a great meeting
- Generate creative ideas using lateral thinking methods
- Evaluate ideas and select winners
- Unlock the creativity in you and your team.
- Use 14 Powerful Advanced Brainstorming Techniques
- Choose and lead the right team for a successsful ideas meeting
The course contains
Over 2 hours of downloadable video
8 Downloadable Resources
Full Lifetime Access on Computer or Mobile
30 Day Money-back guarantee
Leading Innovation Skills – The Master Class
Building the Culture, Methods and Processes to Drive Innovation
Every organisation, large and small, public and private, needs to find better and smarter ways to meet the needs of its customers. Today’s rapid pace of change means that companies and executives have to understand how to nurture and implement innovation. Do you want to lead your team on a journey which makes the organization much more innovative? Do you want to acquire the skills and attributes of a great leader of innovation? This Master Class covers all the essential leadership actions to transform your organization into an innovation dynamo. It covers theory and practice. It explains all the important concepts of innovation and gives you practical, comprehensive and up to date guidance. The course includes exercises and assignments so that you can develop your skills by practising. It is ideal for leaders and those who aspire to become leaders. It applies in all sectors for people who want to learn how to make their organizations much more innovative, entrepreneurial, agile and successful.
You will learn:
- How to assess what is impeding innovation today.
- How to set a vision for innovation.
- What goals and metrics to use.
- How to build a culture of creativity and entrepreneurship.
- What is Design Thinking and what is a Design Sprint.
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and how to exploit it.
- Business Model Canvas and Business Model Innovation
- How to change a culture which is risk averse.
- How to trust and empower.
- How to encourage experimentation and risk-taking.
- How to overcome customer resistance to change.
- How to make a suggestions system succeed.
- How to run ideation sessions which deliver radical and effective ideas.
- What are open innovation and crowdsourcing and how to use them.
- How to manage risk.
- How and why to set up innovation centres or incubators.
- The mix of skills needed in an innovation team.
- 21 great ways to innovate
The Course includes:
40 short downloadable video lectures – some 4.5 hours in total
22 slide decks and resource sheets
Lifetime access on computer or mobile device
A 30 day money-back guarantee.