At the heart of our work is the Individual.
The massive and continuing changes in the workplace over the past few years have triggered an increasing volume and range of “stakeholders” who are taking a practical interest in what is happening to senior executives – either their own senior executives or their businesses or – with increasing frequency – themselves.
Our clients come to us, generally, from three directions – from the individuals themselves, from organisations and Corporates and from those who joined us – usually without any prior contact, through buying a MasterClass through Working Free OnDemand.
There is a national mood-change going on.
Working Free offers a more detailed analysis of this – and some solutions – at workingfree.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/DHN-Diaspora-Business-Networks-17.4.23.pdf
The purpose of Working Free is to help individuals and organisations get the very best out of this overall process of fundamental change based on transitioning to Independent Working.
Traditional views on managing, directing and regulating relationships are moving towards collaborating, connecting, sharing and partnering.
This is what Working Free should mean for ALL Individuals:-
- A preparation for new working environments and models.
- A broadening, an extension and – maybe – a renewal – of personal and professional skills.
- An exploration of entrepreneurial skillsets, attitudes and behaviours.
- It’s a lifestyle change from dependence to independence.
- Working Free builds on what you’ve got – it does not start again.
Organisations and Corporates.
Working Free offers benefits for Organisations as part of restructuring, redundancy, outplacement, career development or other mid-career transitioning arrangements.
Importantly, underlying the extensive Working Free Programme – see schematic below – are a number of important and so often not recognised issues. These include :-
- Endowing your senior people with new personal and professional skills is becoming the sensible thing to do.
- Accessing relevant and timely key Skills, Experience and Energies is imperative – as is retaining the ones you’ve got.
- What sort of support works best in retaining the senior people you’ve got? What can you do for them of bonding value?
- Those leaving under restructuring programmes don’t all want to find roles mirroring the one they’ve just left.
- Good leavers are worth keeping in touch with – achieving enduring connections.
- e-engaging Former Employees on a Freelance Basis is becoming a default – in spite of IR35.
- Enhancing your corporate CSR and ESG Programmes.
- An enlightened alternative to traditional outplacement services.
Wherever our clients come from, all our practical work is with Individuals. This means a bespoke Programme for every individual.
Supporting all this – and responding to demand – we deliver Follow-Up Groups, Workshops supporting our MasterClasses and Working Free Strategy Groups as the Working Free approach to corporate community building.
Please see the Schematic – that follows here – itemising our total and integrated product offering.
Please do explore our range of MasterClasses and choose our OnDemand Format -which means that you can access one or more of our MasterClasses whenever and however might best suit your needs.
- Our OnLine Delivery Format is aimed at our Corporate Clients where groups of their senior Managers are involved.
- Our OnSite Delivery Format is aimed at our Corporate Clients where groups of their senior Managers are involved and we are asked to deliver in person on their premises or a venue of their choosing.
Please email hello@WorkingFree.co.uk for more information and to arrange a conversation.